Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The more I blog the more I can relieve some undue stress. Mentally, emotionally, and physically, young and older children of divorce are drained. For me, my parents divorce has taken a toll on me. I have stated before, I am the oldest of five siblings and this divorce has changed our family dynamics. The holidays, and sunday dinners are not the same. I get so full that I do not like to visit in the home where my mother continues to live. This home brings back to many fond memories that are special for me and I get too depressed to know that my father is physically still alive, but not present in the home. I try to visit but can not stay very long.

I appreciate all of the comments from my supporters. Continue to stay with me as I process this journey. I know it will take time, but one day I hope it will click and I will be able to move on.

No comments: